Crosby 5/8" A-350N Sliding Choker Hook - 5800 lbs WLL - #1011725
- Used to create sliding choker slings built with wire rope
- Forged steel, Quenched and Tempered
- New style incorporates throat opening equal to or larger than old style hooks
- Each hook can be equipped with a Crosby S-4320 heavy-duty stamped latch with the high cycle, long life spring
- Incorporates Crosby’s patented QUIC-CHECK marks to help in determining if throat opening dimension has changed
- Each product has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with a Working Load Limit, and the name Crosby or “CG” forged into it
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.