Crosby 1-3/8" - 1-1/2" SB-427 Button Spelter Socket - #1052050
- Designed for use with mobile cranes--can be used to terminate high performance, rotation resistant ropes and standard 6 strand ropes
- Easy to install assembly utilizes Crosby Wirelock Socketing Compound
- Button Spelter terminations have a 100% efficiency rating, based on the catalog strength of the wire rope (rating shown in tons on "Specifications" tab)
- Sockets and buttons are reusable
- Replacement buttons and sockets are available
- Locking feature available to prevent rotation of rope
- Button contains cap with eye that can be attached to, and used to pull rope during reeving process
- Manufactured to the requirements of API-2C
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.