A Hoist Ring Designed For Extreme Conditions
The Crosby HR-1000CT line of hoist rings offers versatile and dependable material handling even in extreme conditions, including subsea and other salt water environments. The bail is forged and provides greater durability in potentially abusive environments. Additionally, the "COLD-TUFF" hoist rings are suitable for use to -50ºF, which makes them totally unique.
- All components are produced with a maximum hardness of 34 HRC
- All load-bearing components have charpy impact testing (including the body, bushing, washer, bail and bolt)
- Components are zinc-coated utilizing a thermal diffusion galvanizing process for improved corrosion resistance
- All load-bearing components are heat-treated, Quenched and Tempered alloy steel
- Individually proof-tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit AND individually Magnetic Particle inspected with certification
- Individually serialized
- RFID equipped
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.