The Shur-Loc Handle Eye Hook gives you better control of your load without compromising the operatorís safety. The new ergonomic handle is roomy enough for use with almost any size gloved hand for complete control over the hook and load. Made with forged alloy steel, the hook is suitable for use with Grade 100 or Grade 80 chain.
- Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, load-rated
- Recessed trigger design better protects the trigger from potential damage
- Positive Lock Latch closes automatically when hook is loaded
- Allows the user to get a confident grip on any load--handle opening is big enough to accommodate a gloved hand
- The handle hilt provides added protection of userís hand
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.