Crosby 1" US-422T Utility Wedge Socket - #1044417
- Basket is cast steel and individually magnetic particle inspected
- Wedge socket terminations have an efficiency rating of 80% based on the catalog strength of XXIP wire rope
- Wedges are color coded for easy identification: Blue for largest wire line for socket, Black for mid-size wire line for socket (7/16” on US4 and 9/16” on US5), Orange for smallest wire line size for socket
- By simply changing out the wedge, each socket can be utilized for various wire line sizes (ensure correct wedge is used for wire rope size)
- Cast into each socket is the name “McKissick”, “Crosby” or “CG”, its model number and its wire line range
- Load pin is forged and headed on one end
- US-422T wedge sockets contain a hammer pad (lip) to assist in proper securement of termination
- Satisfies ASME B30.26 requirements
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.