DBI Sala Pole Climber's Adjustable Rope Positioning Strap - #1234070
- 8 ft in length…long enough to be user friendly, and adjustable to allow user to customize length for specific work position or restraint needs
- Ideal for work positioning while pole climbing, designed for restraint applications where there is no vertical free fall possible, or for work positioning where the maximum fall is limited to 2 ft or less (no shock absorber included)
- Double braided rope with a Technora core is cut and fire-resistant, high-strength, and includes an indicating core that will alert the user if the device is worn enough to replace
- User friendly self locking snap hook at one end automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on
- A mobile protective sleeve helps prevent abrasion of the rope, prolonging product life
- Easy to use rope adjuster torsion spring for greater strength and enhanced mobility, allows user to position comfortably on the pole
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.