ComConnect: Now it's easy to hear even in noisy environments! These slick ear muffs allow wireless “pairing” to cell phones or MP3 players in order to make/receive phone calls or rock out to your favorite playlist. Simply pair your smartphone, and never worry about missing a call again, especially important calls from loved ones or coworkers. These ear muffs work in many applications, including maintenance crews, employee training, arborists and crane and equipment operators, just to name a few.
- Pair with cell phone for high-quality communication in noisy environments (pairing range of 10 ft)
- Easy to place and receive calls with the touch of a button
- Sync your favorite phone or MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist on high-quality stereo speakers for a great audio experience
- Built-in noise cancelling microphone mounted on a flexible boom for superior, clear sound quality in noisy environments
- Uses common AA alkaline batteries with a 4-hour auto shut off
- Stainless steel fork-type headband with padding, along with soft ear cushions, ensures comfort during a full day's work
- Also available in a cap mount version for use slotted hard hats and safety helmets
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22 dB
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.