ConnecTunes: Wireless “pairing” to cell phones, MP3's & endless communication applications! SYNC. Talk. Call. Listen. Plus, the unit has convenient and smart features built-in, such as four hour auto-shut off--the unit turns off after 4 hours in case you forget. A low force, fork-type stainless steel headband provides consistent and lowest pressure to wearer’s head at all temperatures. The headband is also padded for and soft ear cushions make for comfortable all day use.
- Never miss an important call--easy to send and receive calls with a touch of a button
- Sync-up to your MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist
- Listen to your AM/FM stereo that provides the highest quality reception and sound clarity
- Built-in microphone is noise cancelling and mounted on a flexible boom for superior, clear sound quality
- Pairing range of 10 ft--range may be higher depending on environment
- 3.5 mm aux jack connects to most audio devices
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22 dB
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.