Crosby S-320AN 22 Ton Alloy Eye Hoist Hook - #1022465
- Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, load-rated
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles
- QUIC-CHECK markings are incorporated…Deformation Indicators check for stretch in throat opening and Angle Indicators assist users in lifting within tolerance of load angles
- Chemical analysis and tensile tests performed on each batch (batches identified by PIC code located on hook)
- New integrated S-4320 latch (sold separately) meets the world standard for lifting...heavy-duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip and features a high cycle, long life spring, may be used for personnel lifting when properly secured with supplied cotter pin
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.