FallTech Arc Flash Construction / Rescue Harness - Size Small - #8070R-S
- Developed specifically for the electric utilities industry, independently tested to meet the requirements of ASTM F887, OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.1
- Arc Flash resistant Nomex / Kevlar blend or nylon webbing
- Three d-rings for both fall arrest and positioning, coated or leather insulated hardware throughout
- Plenty of padding for the waist, shoulders and legs to keep you comfortable all day
- 5-point adjustability for a great fit
- Twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors
- Quick-connect buckle leg straps
- Dual front torso rescue loops
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.