Clear brush quickly with a tool featuring a curved blade for pull-cutting and a heavy-duty sheath for safety.
A great choice for the outdoor enthusiast who has a lot of clearing to do, this brush axe features a precision-ground 9" steel blade with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating to rip through underbrush and wood with speed and ease. The tough DuraFrame handle is lightweight for easy handling and multiplied swing speed, yet strong and durable for lasting value. The insert-molded design means the blade won’t loosen or separate from the handle. Includes a safety sheath for convenient storage and transportation.
- 9" blade is ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs and felling small trees
- Curved blade great for pull-cutting
- Hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating glides through tough materials without sticking
- FiberComp handle is lightweight for increased swing speed and durable for lasting value
- Inseparable, insert-molded blade won’t loosen or fly off
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.