Easily cut back brush, branches and trees with a lightweight, two-in-one tool.
The innovative design of this dual-function tool features an ultra-sharp machete blade on one side and an aggressive saw blade on the other side. The machete rips through underbrush and even small trees in a way that flimsy, stamped-steel blades canít. The large-toothed saw blade on the other side planes away wood with speed and precision to take down thicker trees and branches. A lightweight design increases swing speed to help you clear brush more quickly, and a Softgrip handle with a large hilt provides excellent grip and comfortable use. As a bonus, it includes a lanyard to secure the machete to your wrist for added control and safety.
- 18" blade is ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees
- One-handed use leaves your other hand free to grab and pile cuttings, unlike other tools that require a two-handed grip
- Tempered steel machete blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Aggressive saw on the other side cuts on the push and pull stroke to take down thick branches and trunks quickly
- Lightweight design offers increased swing speed to make clearing brush quick and easy
- Sculpted Softgrip handle enhances comfort and control
- Lanyard secures the machete to your wrist for added control and safety
- Lifetime warranty
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.