Great for hardcore wood splitting, this maul features a patented IsoCore Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by 2x.
This rugged, powerful maul allows you take on intense wood splitting jobs while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Its forged premium steel head features a splitting face for forcing wood apart and a driving face, which can be used to drive wedges or struck with another tool during splitting to help force the wedge. A patented, industry-leading IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Optimized blade geometry blasts tough logs apart, and an inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2x less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Driving face can be struck with another tool during splitting to help force the wedge
- Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating--tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.