This kit makes a great gift for the chainsaw operator in your family. It contains the following:
- 6" flat file for depth gauge
- 5/32" round files recommended for 3/8" EXT chain
- 3/16" round files recommended for .325" chain
- 7/32" round files recommended for 3/8" chain
- Stump vise
- Universal handle file that fits most flat and round files
- Chainsaw wrench - 19 mm x 13 mmm, 2-5/8" barrel, 6" handle, will fit most Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo & Poulan chainsaws
- Metal file guide, perfect depth gauge guide and bar rail cleaner
- Mini screwdriver for carburetor adjustment
- 5-1/2" felling wedge
- Foam ear plugs (2 pairs)
- Safety glasses
- Spot for 3.5 oz bottle of oil (oil not included)
- Spot for spark plug (spark plug not included)
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.