Elvex Go-Specs primary objective is to provide an extra measure of protection in dusty and dirty environments. Wind blown particles such as dust, sand, cement, chemicals can cause serious eye irritation and damage. In addition to this specialized task, Go-Specs offers a full range of features and benefits.
- Lightweight like safety glasses, sealing like goggles, Go-Specs protect against dust, impact and UV radiation
- Go-Specs provide an extra layer of protection in dusty and dirty environments
- Protection from wind-blown particles like dust, sand, cement, chemicals and other substances that can cause serious eye irritation and damage
- Impact-resistant molded lens with SuperCoat anti-fog coating
- 1.8mm thick polycarbonate lens with a base 6 curvature
- Closed cell polyurethane foam seal
- 99% UV protection
- Tested to ANSI Z87, 1-2010 and high-velocity impact-resistant Z87+
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.