Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15 minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Its simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice. Self-contained, it features a nozzle strap that is easily removed to activate flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15 minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
- Sturdy, molded construction...when properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.