Finally, a safety helmet that protects and is both comfortable and cool to wear!
Zenith is a safety helmet, or better a fully equipped head protection kit, 100% designed and made in Italy, developed to offer the highest protection standards while granting the best comfort and versatility, enriched with the touch of Italian KASK design.
The helmet provides an outstanding fit, high breathability and stability coping with an innovative quick mount system for a unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. All face shields can be easily mounted and interchanged with an integrated Easy Click System. And when buying this kit, you really get to the whole enchilada...a great helmet, plus a mesh face shield and ear muffs, and seamlessly integrated into one slick system.
- Protection against electrical hazards
- UP & DOWN 2.0 ZENITH--The innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head, adjusting for width, height and tilt
- Four point chinstrap with quick-release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 397 (provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps)
- Ecoleather chinstrap is anallergic and washable, plus extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- High-tech 3D fabric that dries very quickly, helping the dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness
- The Sanitized treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors--thanks to its hygienic function it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.