A High-Quality Lever Chain Hoist with the Features You Need!
The CM Bandit is one of the most compact and durable ratchet lever hoists in the industry. Its lightweight and portable design, easy free-chaining feature and 360º rotating handle make it one of the most versatile hoists on the market today. Now available in 3/4, 1-1/2, 3 and 6 ton capacities for all of your pulling and lifting needs. Even better, all sizes are guaranteed to ship within three days or less!RFID Technology is Built In
All CM Bandit units for the U.S. market come standard with CM Smart ID--new radio frequency identification (RFID) technology from Columbus McKinnon. CM Smart ID can help simplify your inventory and inspection management processes. Before each Bandit hoist leaves the factory, a CM Smart ID RFID chip is associated with product information that is uploaded and stored on the CM Smart ID Cloud. This free information, which includes the Chip ID number, CM product code, product description and capacity, can be instantly accessed by anyone in your company, anywhere, at any time.
- The World's first HMI-Certified ratchet lever hoist
- COMPACT & PORTABLE DESIGN - Rugged yet lightweight design and construction allow the Bandit to be easily transported and used in even the most confined spaces
- CM SMART ID RFID TECHNOLOGY - Standard on all U.S.A. Bandit units
- EASY FREE CHAINING - Allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain…designed not to accidently free chain while under load
- 360º ROTATING HANDLE - Full rotation of handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in tight spaces
- POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL - Enclosed Weston-type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc plating on major components for extra protection against corrosion in harsh environments
- 100% LOAD TESTED GOLD CHROMATE CHAIN - Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Columbus McKinnon…gold chromate protects against corrosion
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.