Peavey Mfg 2-3/8" x 60" Standard Logging Peavey
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This peavey comes from the original Peavey Manufacturing Company in Maine, U.S.A. and is the most popular in the industry
- Used for turning and positioning logs and poles
- Spike at working end gives you more leverage and the ability to pry
- Features a durable 2-3/8" socket and solid hardwood handle
- Also features a Western Duck Bill Hook
Questions & Answers
If you look at the attached picture, you can see the hook opens up not quite 180º.† The measurement, as shown, is 15".
The factory also gave us this answer: "The tool is designed to grab onto any diameter log, the limitations of it come in the individual operating the tool and what they can actually maneuver."
It is US made.
Iíve had these for years and they are very useful.
I donít use it every day but when you need it, there is no substitute.
I know the new aluminum copies are more durable, but I like the old wooden version.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.