Petzl Bucket Rope Bag - 35 Liter - #S41AY 035
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- Bag remains upright and has an exterior folding lid system that allows easy access to the contents of the bag
- External zippered pocket for personal items
- Transparent external window for displaying an equipment identification card
- Two large, comfortable carrying handles
- Adjustable shoulder straps, so it can be carried on the back
- Interior loop can be used as attachment point for rope
- Coated fabric bottom for durability in difficult environments and for longevity of the bag
- Waterproof fabric
Polyester / Polyurethane
Yellow / Black
Questions & Answers
"The amount of rope that can fit into a bag is highly dependent on the characteristics of the rope (i.e. supple vs. stiff). However, on average you can fit about 8.5 feet of 11mm (7/16") low-stretch rope per liter. So you could fit about 300 feet of 11mm rope in the 35 L Bucket. With the 3/8" rope, you will be able to fit a bit more, but definitely not 600 feet."
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.