- Made in France
- USUALLY SHIPS: Call for Date
Combining two pulleys and a rigging plate, the REEVE carriage pulley is an integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines. It’s compact design limits the number of connectors and the height of the system. Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency when moving. Multiple connection holes to directly attach ropes, slings, or carabiners, allowing for better organization.
- An integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines: the REEVE pulley limits the number of connectors and the height of the system, thanks to its compact design
- Operations and efficiency are optimized:
- Triple-action opening of moving side plates, possible even with gloves
- Red indicators provide a visual warning when the side plates are not correctly locked
- Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Possible to rig the system before installing it on the main line
- Multiple configurations and connections are possible:
- System can be made redundant by placing two REEVE pulleys side by side (if distance between ropes permits), or by connecting a pulley to the upper connection hole for ropes at a further distance
- Pulley can be used in a haul system
- Hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection
- 19 mm holes allow locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through
- The odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- Up to three people can be connected at the same time
- Weight: 650 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use, UKCA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working Load Limit: 4 x 2 kN = 8 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.