Crosby IP IP10/J 16 Ton Lifting Clamp - #2701684
SKU: CR-2701684MPN: 2701684
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- Made in The Netherlands
- For vertical lifting, turning and transfer
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and a small frame size
- Forged alloy components where it matters most
- Individually proof-tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit with certificationůserial number and test date stamped into body
- Full 180º turning range for material transfer, turning or moving
- Latch locks clamp either open or closed
- Repair kits available
- RFID equipped for complete, modern traceability
2.50" - 5.00"
Questions & Answers
Show Product Reviews
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.