Crosby IP IPHNM10 2 Ton Non-Marring Horizontal Lifting Clamp - #2703290
- For the horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material, to be used in pairs or more, special pads prevent surface damage
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and a small frame size
- Forged alloy components where it matters most
- Individually proof-tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit with certificationůserial number and test date stamped into body
- Spring-loaded tensionůa pretension feature allows the user to easily and securely attach the clamp(s) to the material being lifted
- Repair kits available
- Made in an ISO 9001 facility
- RFID equipped for complete, modern traceability
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.