With designs that incorporates improved fit, updated colors, and durable yet lightweight construction, PRO harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety--which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. Protecta has many of the same features as higher priced equipment, such as ergonomic design, impact indicators, serial numbers, steel hardware and options for specialized needs and budgets. Go with PRO gear incorporating exceptional performance and value--compliance has never been so easy or economical!
- Recently redesigned for an improved fit, updated colors and lightweight hardware / padding
- Maximum worker capacity of 420 lbs...more durable than ever
- Built-in impact indicator allows for easy inspection and added safety
- Lightweight hardware reduces weight and fatigue, increases comfort and productivity
- Shoulder, back and leg moisture wicking comfort padding…lightweight padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for added comfort, security and no-tangle donning
- Labels are enclosed behind a cover to protect important information that helps protect your workers
- Tongue & buckle legs
- Vest-style harness is great for general use (no belt or hip d-rings for construction workers)
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.