CWC 3/8" PolyPro 3-Strand Rope - 2430 lbs Breaking Strength
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Full Spool Length: 600
- Please contact us for longer lengths.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- A strong, lightweight monofilament polypropylene rope that floats and has excellent resistance to oil, marine growth and most common chemicals
- Designed not to rot, this rope has good abrasion and UV resistance, allowing for the color to last the life of the rope
- Twice the tensile strength of manila rope
- Minimal stretch
- Very economical
- A common choice for watersports, play ropes and general use
Breaking Strength (lbs)
Weight / 100 ft (lbs)
Questions & Answers
I need a 1400ft continuous length spool of 3/8" minimum diameter rope with a minimal tensile strength of 1800psi for pulling an electrical service cable.It will only be used once so I'd prefer to buy the least expensive option that meets my specs. Can you folks provide such a rope? I can pick it up at your store.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.