Yale Cordage 5/8" Yalex Rigging Rope - 18500 lbs Breaking Strength
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Full Spool Length: 600
- Please contact us for longer lengths.
- Made in the United States of America!
- This item is not returnable.
- Single braid, 12-strand rope constructed from 1W81 high-tenacity polyester
- A two end per carrier construction makes the hollow rope core even bigger, and thus splicing is easier
- Coated with Maxijacket, provides superior abrasion resistance
- Great for slings and rigging
Breaking Strength (lbs)
Weight / 100 ft (lbs)
Questions & Answers
It sounds like perhaps you want to use this rope on a hydraulic winch and you're wondering about abrasion...? Two-carrier single braids like this are not "optimal" for such use, but people do it. You may want to consider a double braid, something like one of the two options below.
If you have other questions please feel free to call us at 800-442-7454 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.