Rudd Yellow Tree & Log Marking Paint - Full Box
- This is "the standard" tree marking paint for all of our logging customers here in the Pacific NW
- Specially developed for identification marking of trees, logs and lumber
- Formulated for optimum product performance to provide highly-visible marks that withstand the critical test of long-term exposure
- A controlled penetration rate gives uniform marks on smooth and rough surfaces...the special resin and pigment system provides long term durability and resistance to weathering from sunlight or moisture
- Designed for optimum performance...the specially balanced formula reduces settling, promotes total product exhaustion, and the high solids content means more paint for more marks
- A high-quality, dependable, cost-effective, product created to meet today’s forestry marking needs
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.