The Avao Sit work positioning and suspension seat harness features wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent work positioning. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended. This seat harness is designed to be converted into a fall arrest harness when combined with a Top chest harness, or into a rope access harness when combined with a Top Croll Chest Harness
. The Avao Sit features leg loops with DoubleBack self-locking buckles.
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support and they are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended?
- Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- A ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work?
- Two lateral attachment points transfer the load to the waistbelt for comfort when working with feet supported, and they can be flipped back against the waistbelt when snagging is an issue
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows connection of a restraint lanyard, or a Top Croll (new or old version) to make the harness into a rope access harness?
- Five pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath?
- Includes slots for Caritool tool holder and Toolbag tool pouch
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.