The best of the best, this premium saddle is designed for unsurpassed comfort and performance with a batten seat that’s perfect for arborists who are in the saddle for longer periods of time. The preferred choice of arborists and rock climbers, the rope that constructs its double rope suspension bridge offers the perfect combination of durability and function.
- Suspension bridge is constructed with Endura Braid rope from New England Ropes, which features a white that contrasts with the black and orange cover--this makes inspection quick and easy
- Rope bridge features a "diamond knot" at one end for security
- Lightweight black anodized rigging plates provide multiple attachment points, giving added flexibility to arborists
- Enhanced extra wide back pad extends further forward on hips, giving you amazing comfort and support
- The 4" wide leg pads and extra wide 7" back are constructed from memory foam that conforms to the legs and back, reduces pressure points, wicks away moisture and does not retain heat for cool, comfortable performance
- Leg straps are padded, adjustable and replaceable
- Multiple d-rings for positioning and plenty of snaps and loops for attaching tools, suspenders and other gear
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.