Weaver WLC-730 Cougar Web Bridge Tree Saddle - Batten Seat - Size Small (30" - 34")
- Extra wide 7" memory foam back reduces pressure points, wicks away moisture and does not retain heat for cool comfort
- Sewn webbing suspension bridge for easier wear inspections--bridge has a striped white and dark orange Spectra fiber overlay for strength and abrasion resistance that surrounds a black webbing core to provide for additional wear inspection (bridge is replaceable)
- Bridge also features two rubber bumpers and can be used with forged aluminum rings, straps attached to bridge are adjustable to provide a comfortable fit for a variety of body types
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support (seat is replaceable)
- Buckle at waist features a roller for ease of use and to reduce wear to waist belt
- Two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel-plated ring keep tools close at hand, d-rings at front and back offer easy attachment of suspenders
- NOT FOR FALL ARREST
- Weighs approximately 8.2 lbs (medium size)
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.