This saw offers the latest in both blade and handle technology, the “precision toothing” refers to the angle of the teeth along the length of the blade. The unique design, only associated with Samurai, optimizes the cutting performance throughout the pull stroke cutting action, making this saw probably the most efficient, user friendly saw currently available in the world. The GC range has justly earned the Japanese name “Ichiban” meaning number 1.
- Samurai's #1 selling hand saw for the arborist and landscape industries
- The tooth design and blade curvature yield a consistent, smooth cut
- Impulse-hardened teeth are razor sharp and last three times longer than conventional teeth
- Friction is minimized by the tapering of the blade
- 6.35mm tooth pitch / spacing
- The computer-designed handle is based on human engineering principals...the hand grip is covered with a rubber cushion to prevent slipping, and the four-notched pistol grip is curved just right to minimize fatigue and reduce cutting effort
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.