Weaver Rubber #14 Saw Scabbard w/ Pouch
- Scabbard is constructed from black rubberized belting, pruner pouch made from top grain steer hide leather (fits most pruners 8" or smaller)
- Pruner pouch is lockstitched and riveted separately and then riveted to the scabbard
- 3/8" nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw and scabbard
- Convenient nickel-plated d-ring on the back for attachment to a belt snap
- Handy, large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout
- Fits many popular saws like the Fanno #4, #14, #FI-1311, #FI-k1500 and Corona #7010, #7120 and #7130
- Front Length: 14-1/2" | Back Length: 19"
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.