DBI Sala Sealed-Blok 15 ft Stainless Cable SRL - #3400827
- 310 lbs capacity
- Sealed design keeps the critical working components (brake, power spring, energy absorber) free of dirt, grease, water and chemicals
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel parts resist damage and provide corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel cable provides maximum corrosion resistance and durability
- The lifeline system maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended, for added safety
- Self-locking swivel hook with impact indicator makes connections easy, and provides a visual means of inspection
- Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces to 900 lbs or less
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.