CM Alloy Shackles are designed with a 5:1 design factor and have a strength rating approximately 50% higher than a comparable-sized carbon shackle and about 25% stronger than Super Strong shackles. Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
- Made of Special Bar Quality (SBQ) steel having fine grain, reduced sulfur and phosphorus
- Shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working Load Limit (WLL) and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Hot-dip galvanized
- Shackles meet dimensional and performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Special testing and certification is available upon request at the time of order
- CM Smart ID RFID technology is available as an option on shackles sizes 3/4" to 1-3/4"
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.