- Made in the United States of America!
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- Working Load Limit and Grade 6 permanently shown on every shackle
- Forged, Quenched & Tempered, with alloy bolts
- Hot-dip galvanized (G). 85, 120, and 150-metric ton shackles are all hot-dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red
- Sizes 3/8" and below are mechanically galvanized
- Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit (1/3t -
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID equipped
- Approved for use at -40° C (-40° F) to 204° C (400° F)
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26
- Shackles 85 metric tons and larger are individually proof tested to 2.0 times
the working load limit
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules
ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available; certificates available
when requested at time of order and may include additional charges
- 3.1 Certification as standard available for charpy and statistical proof test from
3.25t up to 25 tons to DNV 2.7-1 and EN13889
- Crosby 3.25t through 25t G-2130OC anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1-Offshore Containers; these Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested to 42 Joules (31 ft-lb) min. avg. at -20° C (-4° F)
- The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request
- All other 2130 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules (31 ft-lb) avg at -20° C (-4° F) when requested at time of order
- Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271G, Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3, except for those provisions required of the contractor
- Look for the Red Pin®... the mark of genuine Crosby quality
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.