Crosby G-2160E Wide Body Sling Shackle - 75 Ton WLL - #1021500
- Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Individually proof-tested and magnetic particle inspected with certification
- Bows are Dimetcoted, pin is Dimetcoted then painted red
- Used to connect high-strength synthetic web slings (flat or round), or wire rope slings
- Increased radius in shackle bow provides a minimum 58% gain in sling bearing surface, no need for thimble
- Yields a greater sling strength (15% minimum) and greatly improves life of wire rope slings
- Utilizes the new Easy-Loc pin that secures with a hinged collar, which makes the pin easy to install and ultimately weighs much less than standard, heavy hex nuts like before
- Databook is provided that includes required documents, including: Serialization / Identification - Material Testing (Physical / Chemical / Charpy) - Proof Testing
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.