Jackson 48" Round Point J-150 Site-Safe Shovel
- The Jackson Site-Safe series is designed for heavy-duty commercial use
- Great for general digging and heavy-duty commercial use in a variety of soils
- Reflective label increases visibility of contractors and their tools as vehicles pass work sites
- Industrial gauge steel blade with lacquer finish for prevention of soil build-up, open back design with turned step, 9"W x 11.75"L
- Large steel power collar and single rivet construction for added strength
- Cushion end grip
- Heavy-duty contractor grade fiberglass handle is stronger than wood, plus TPE sleeve protects fiberglass from abrasion to prevent splintering
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.