Samson Tenex-Tec Adjustable Loopie Sling - 5/8" x 6 ft - 16900 lbs Breaking Strength
- Tenex-Tec is a high-strength, low-stretch rope specifically designed with two ends per carrier
- This type of rope construction allows more surface conformance to objects being lifted than standard single braid ropes
- Loopie slings allow for knotless rigging, unlike more traditional Dead-Eye Slings that are tied with a Timber Hitch or Cow Hitch
- Quick and easy to adjust…simply pull the "tail" to tighten the sling and when you set the load the outer sling body tightens on itself like a Chinese finger
- Lightweight, stronger than a Whoopie sling, yet still quick and easy to adjust
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.