Lift-All KEN100K x 24 ft Endless KeyFlex Round Sling - 100000 lbs WLL
SKU: LA-KEN100KX24MPN: KEN100KX24GTIN/UPC: 697886620660
- This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING.
- USUALLY SHIPS: 3 - 5 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- KeyFlex round slings use Aramid fibers, making them the strongest and lightest slings in the world
- On average, they weigh about half as much as a regular round sling, and over 80% less than wire rope or chain slings
- Lowest weight per capacity reduces risk of back and other injuries to riggers
- Low stretch (1% at rated capacity) reduces elastic bounce for better load control--allows for use in most low headroom situations--reduces sling and load abrasion.
- Aramid load yarns allow sling use up to 350º F versus 200º F for other common synthetics
- A soft, double wall cover protects the sling and helps prevent scratches to the load surface
- Seamless--no sewn edges to rupture prematurely, requiring removal from service
- Tuff-Tag provides required OSHA information for life of the sling, not just the life of the tag
Vertical WLL (lbs)
Choker WLL (lbs)
Basket WLL (lbs)
Questions & Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.