Crosby 3-1/4T S-280 Web Connector Shackle - 6500 lbs WLL - #1021681
SKU: CR-1021681MPN: 1021681
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- All alloy construction
- Durable vinyl cover that protects sling at eye and keeps sling positioned correctly on spool
- Makes for easy connection of typical hardware, like hooks, rings and links to your sling
- Quick and easy to use in the field
- Increased radius of spool gives wider surface area for sling contact, resulting in better load distribution and less stress on sling
- With better load distribution, you retain 100% of your sling's Working Load Limit (be sure to select appropriate shackle size)
Questions & Answers
Show Product Reviews
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.