Lift-All 2 Ply 2" x 4 ft Unilink Tuff-Edge II Sling - 6400 lbs WLL
- Unilink fitting functions as both a triangle and choker fitting
- Made from forged, high carbon steel
- Smooth rounded profile helps protect the sling, worker and load
- Zinc dichromate finish resists corrosion, and fitting can be rewebbed in the future which helps keep costs down
- Attached to durable Tuff-Edge II webbing, which is twice as resistant to both cutting and abrasion when compared to normal sling webbing
- Fends off weather, resistant to rot and mildew
- Easily identified by blue stripe on webbing
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.