- Made in the United States of America!
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- A steel tree climber that has a contoured shank, offset stirrup, and dowel & screw style replaceable gaff
- NOW features Buckingham’s patented GRIP™ technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree, which reduces cutouts and maximizes comfort
- Hybrid gaff length of 2-1/4"
- Standard length sleeves (#9204) adjust from 16-1/4" to 18-3/4"
- Includes nylon foot straps (#21391)
- Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceed ASTM F887 standards
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.