The Ensign series portable davit cranes are ideal for many applications. Simple setup and easy to use. This economical series is specially designed for clearance, lift height and ergonomic operation.
- Convenient stainless steel adjustment screw, with comfortable turning knob, allows for easy, one-hand boom adjustment when not under load
- Sheave block adjusts easily on boom in four different positions, , no tools required
- Quick-mount winch bracket means a variety of Thern winches can be attached to the bracket, and then the bracket attaches easily to the crane in one of three positions using quick-connect pins
- Nylatron flange bearing supports the mast at the top of the base to assist with the crane's 360º smooth rotation
- A tapered roller bearing, pinned to the bottom of the mast, allows the crane to rotate 360º under load
- Comes with stainless steel spur gear hand winch (#M4042PBSS-K) equipped with brake for control (WIRE ROPE ASSEMBLY SOLD SEPARATELY, see specification sheet)
Did you know that you can order a totally custom Thern davit crane? We offer some popular options on our site to make purchasing fast and easy, but you can order something totally custom to suit your specific needs! Here are a few things to keep in mind when placing an order with us.
- The images we show for davit cranes are only representative images. While some may be perfectly accurate, some may vary a little from the actual product being offered. The reason for this is simple...we just don't have a unique product image for every davit crane and winch combo available.
- Order your wire rope assembly and base separately. We offer several base style and several wire rope options for each winch. So, for example, if you order a Commander 5PT10M1 you are getting the davit crane with the M1 winch configuration. BUT, you still need to order a separate base and wire rope assembly.
- Most Thern davit cranes are built to order and are not returnable. Please be aware of this when you place your order. Double check your measurements, specifications and lifting requirements first.
- For most davit cranes you have the choice between a manual or electric winch. And even if you want a manual winch, you can pick up a drill-motor drive to make operating the winch easier (select models only).
- Call or email us! Really, we are happy to help you make the right decision and get the right product the first time.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.