Thern Spur Gear Hand Winch w/ Brake - 2000 lbs Lifting Capacity
- Machine cut spur gears for accurate and long lasting service
- Corrosion resistant trivalent zinc plated finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments
- Quick disconnect anchor for quickly attaching or removing wire rope equipped with a swaged ball fitting (select wire rope assemblies only)
- Bronze and radial ball bearings provide smooth and efficient operation
- Large diameter drums minimize wear to extend wire rope life
- Gear covers protect gears and help prevent injuries
- Automatic brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations
- Two-year limited warranty
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.