Crosby 5/16" x 4-1/2" HG-4037 (LH) Turnbuckle Eye Fitting Only - 800 lbs WLL - #1071690
SKU: CR-1071690MPN: 1071690
- USUALLY SHIPS: 3 - 5 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- Quenched and Tempered or normalized
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
- Turnbuckle eyes are forged elongated, by design, to maximize easy attachment in system and minimize stress in the eye
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY
- Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties
- Fatigue rated
5/16" x 4-1/2"
Eye Fitting Only
0.44"W x 0.95"L
Questions & Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.