- Made in the United States of America!
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
Convenient kit includes six 36" Blaze Orange Loop Runners, four 30" Orbit Yellow Loop Runners, ten Climbing Technology Key TG Carabiners and two durable nylon bales for storage.
- Save time and effort on the job by setting up a speedline. Grab this kit and a rope and you’ll be able to quickly move pieces away from the tree to a designated drop area.
- Constructed of tubular nylon webbing, our loop runners serve as medium-duty choker straps for tree work and climbing.
- Circular construction distributes wear more evenly because you’ll seldom clip into the same spot twice.
- Safe working load information for loop runners: 7,000 Ultimate Breaking Strength (UBS), 1,400 Safe Working Load (SWL), 31 Kilonewtons (kN).
- Carabiner features include a profiled shape that optimizes major axis loading and a triplex twist-lock gate.
- Carabiner major axis strength: 22 kN.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.