Take your climbing to the next level with the new, performance-oriented Stratus positioning saddle. Handcrafted in the USA by the finest craftspeople who care about every last detail, the Stratus boasts a modern, ultra-lightweight design and high-performing features. The comfortable, waterproof back pad is crafted from durable 600 denier polyester in a sleek honeycomb design, giving the Stratus a modern look and feel. The back and leg pads feature breathable inner spacer mesh, and the suspension bridge and leg pad height can be easily adjusted for the perfect fit. ISC quick-release buckles on the waist and leg straps offer easy on and off and a contemporary look. High-strength nylon webbing with multiple gear loops allow for easy, personalized configuration, and the rope bridge and webbing details are brightly colored to provide additional visibility while on the job. The double braid rope bridge is securely attached using a double overhand stopper knot on each side, which can be easily replicated when replacement is necessary. Lightweight aluminum hip dees and rigging plates provide multiple attachment points, offering arborists even more flexibility. The Stratus also features four attachment rings for suspenders and specific spots for chainsaw storage, as well as lower dees that are perfect for attaching lanyards and additional gear. This lightweight, functional saddle was designed with the modern arborist’s needs in mind in order to deliver the ultimate climbing experience.
- Comfortable, waterproof back pad is crafted from durable 600 denier polyester in a sleek, modern honeycomb design
- Inner spacer mesh in the back and leg pads offers added breathability
- High-strength nylon webbing with multiple gear loops for easy, personalized configuration
- Lightweight, durable aluminum hip dees and rigging plates provide multiple attachment points on this climbing harness, giving added flexibility to arborists
- Features specific spots for chainsaw storage and four attachment rings for suspenders
- Lanyards can be attached to the saddle’s lower dees
- ISC quick-release buckles on the waist belt and leg straps offer easy on and off and a contemporary look
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.