1/2" x 50 ft Wire Rope Winch Line - Self-Closing Swivel Hook - 26600 lbs Breaking Strength
- Wire rope winch cable, great for two trucks, industrial winch users and off-road enthusiasts
- Made from 6x19 class wire rope, IWRC EIPS specification
- Supplied with a premium self-closing swivel sling hook, spring-loaded safety latch included
- Latch closes automatically once load is applied and is made from durable alloy steel, much more durable than standard spring-loaded safety latches
- Eyes are professionally formed using a 500T hydraulic swage press
- Eyes are buffered with heavy-duty steel thimbles--they provide protection against wear and deformation of the wire rope eye and promote a longer service life
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.