PCC 4" x 30 ft Winch Strap - Flat Hook - Full Box - 5500 lbs WLL
- Strap lap design and connection to hook reduces twisting and strap fatigue
- Sew pattern design and length is engineered for optimal strength and durability
- Better thread increases Working Load Limit (WLL) and improves strap life
- Black edge assists in proper strap usage...twists are easily and quickly identified
- Superior abrasion resistance...after testing for 2,500 cycles on a certified abrasion testing machine, webbing still retains 50% of its breaking strength
- Straps are tagged with both warning labels and product labels
- Ratchet straps are tagged on both ends to simplify and speed DOT compliance checks
- 4" flat hook is wider than the 3" hook used by other manufacturers, which increases surface area contact and yields a higher WLL
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.