Unlike traditional cable grips, often called "pork chops", these grips were designed to work easily with just one hand. The "trigger" design of these grips allows for total dexterity and easy manipulation so the grip can be opened and installed on the line in just a matter of seconds, using only one hand. Heavy-duty design ensures these grips will hold up out in the field.
- One-handed operation thanks to "trigger" design--simply pull on trigger with one hand and the grip will open easily and release instantly
- Extremely lightweight compared to conventional grip designs
- Specially designed to grip a wide range of cables, including copper cable, covered cable, tree cable, guy strand, EHS, messenger wire and wire rope
- Forged from alloy steel with a yellow chromate finish for corrosion protection
- Widely used in power, communications and general construction industries to pull wire and cable--use for line tensioning only, not as an anchor
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.